Four years of research and development were necessary for the Razeebuss Team to fine tune the Razmott EPS ( Electric Power System ) , making it possible to commercialize an innovative product geared to open and expand new horizons within paragliding activity .
The Razmott adopts an electric propulsion system ( EPS) tuned harmoniously toward the foot launched flying activity by including a paragliding harness ( based on Kuik from Kortel design specially modified to fit Razmott composite chassis ) , a composite Carbon fibre frame , and the latest battery powered engine technology .
Razmott unit exist in 3 sizes :
- RAZMOTT 115 , it’s equipped with Helix 115 cm carbon folding propellers and a cage frame in 120 cm diameter , approximative thrust 38 kg
- RAZMOTT 130 , it’s equipped with Helix 130 cm carbon folding propellers and a cage frame in 140 cm diameter , approximative thrust 45 kg
- RAZMOTT 140 , it’s equipped with Helix 140 cm carbon folding propellers and a cage frame in 150 cm diameter , approximative thrust 54 kg .
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
A fully dismountable composite fibre frame ( 3 sizes available )
A hight performance Geiger engineering engine Direct Drive :HPD 12 ( output over 90% )
- Wired Flytec Hand Throttle with integrated LCD display
- Helix foldable carbon fibre propeller custom designed for electric propulsion flight .
- Paragliding harness Kuik from Kortel Design
- Chassis realignment systeme for optimal thrust angle configuration in running ( during take off ) and flight cruising mode .
- Built-in reserve parachute included
- Frame warranty : 5 years
- E-Drive warranty : 2 years
- Overall weight without batteries : 17 kg
- Designed , and made in France
- Can I use my regular paragliding wing ?
Yes , but with the understanding that the manufacturer’s ttal hooking weight recommendations must be respected .
- It is possible to take off from flat ground ?
Yes , , and no speed is necessary to achieve liftoff to reach the first thermals .
- Is it necessary to have a technical degree to operate the Razmott EPS ?
Depending on the country’s laws , a licence and: or an authorization plus insurance could be mandatory . It’s imperative you inquire about regulatory flying information regarding the country you intend to fly the Razmott EPS in .
- What is the battery charging cycle duration ?
It will vary depending on the type , and capacity of battery used .About seventy five minutes for a 24 ah battery pack after a deep discharge .
- How many charges cycles the battery pack can accept ?
Nowadays , the hight performance batteries can be recharged over a thousand time , enabling the pilot to enjoy numerous flights .
- What king of AGL ( Above Ground Level ) altitude gain can one expect to reach ?
It will depend on the type on wing used for any particular flight. An EN B -LFT 1-2model , with respect to the manufacturer’s recommended operating weight limitations, will tend to gravitate at around 500 to 800 meters AGL , relevant to the battery model used to power the Razmott EPS.
- How long can I fly with my Razmott ?
Duration will vary based on the type of flying you will undertake; If under electric power only and at full throttle , you could expect 10 to 16 minutes of air time , and 20 to 27 minutes in step-flying configuration ( based on LIPO 25AH Battery pack ) depending on battery type and capacity.
- How much thrust is delivered by the Razmott EPS ?
It will wary according to propeller dimensions. With a 115 , 130 or 140 cm diameter proppelor , the thrust will respectively be 38 , 45 and 55 kg , using the HPD 10 E-Drive .
- How much power is delivered to the propeller by the engine ?
The GEIGER HPD 10 E-Drive powering the Razmott EPS delivers a constant 10 kW ( 13,6 HP ) and 12,5 kW ( 17 HP ) during start .
- Why is the Razmott EPS equipped with a cage ?
The first Razmott EPS prototypes were not equipped with a cage . After numerous test flights , the R&D department decided to adopt a streamlined light carbon fibre propeller cage , enhancing the overall aesthetic while facilitating handling and improving safety !
- Does the Razmott EPS have a warranty ?
Yes , Many ground and flight test hours combined with hight quality compoents , meticulous manufacturing and quality materials, have enabled us to offer a 5 year warranty on the frame and 2 years on the electronics and electric features .